Last Modified: May 31, 2019
2. Information Collected
At AirwaysLife.com, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Platform. However, in order to fully use our Platform, we may collect PII such as your name, date of birth, email, telephone number, website and business information, and address. We may also collect your relevant payment or credit card information if you wish to pay for any services offered via the Platform. Please be aware that all payment information shall be stored and processed by our third party payment processors.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, gender, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider. We may also collect information including but not limited to postings you make on the public areas of our website, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings.
3. Use of Your Information
Some of your information will be visible to other users of the Platform to facilitate communication between users. We will never sell your information without your permission; however you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
To provide any services offered and to operate AirwaysLife.com Platform.
To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
To contact you via email or other electronic communications where you have an inquiry.
To notify you of additional AirwaysLife.com services and updates.
To share with third parties, with whom you have requested additional information relating to their products and services.
To process your transactions.
4. Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
You will be able to access any information contained in your account through our Platform. You may edit that information by removing or changing the information listed in your account. If you have any questions or wish to review, remove, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us using the form at the bottom this page.
After you have canceled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your PII and non-PII subject to our data retention policies.
6. Permanent Removal Requests
If you wish to have any of your PII stored within AirwaysLife.com Platform permanently removed, please follow our instructions as stated within the policy titled “Removing Your Information”. If you have any questions regarding such removal please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
7. Cookies and Tracking
8. Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an Agreement with AirwaysLife.com to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Platform.
9. Law Enforcement
10. Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying AirwaysLife.com that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavour to promptly remove you from our once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us at using the form at the bottom of this page.
11. Third Parties
AirwaysLife.com or other users may post links to third party websites on Platform, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
12. Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. For this reason we use SSL certificates to enhance our Platform security. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
18. Privacy Notice for European Citizens
Legal Rights Your Rights Under the GDPR
- The right to be
informed AirwaysLife.com wishes to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.
- The right to access
You have the right to access your information at any time. Please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page if you wish to access the personal information AirwaysLife.com holds about you.
- The right to rectification
If the information AirwaysLife.com holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact us for more information: using the form at the bottom of this page.
- The right to erasure
Sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. You have the right to request that AirwaysLife.com to erase all your personal data, if you wish to do so please contact our team using the form at the bottom of this page.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask AirwaysLife.com to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We will only keep enough data to ensure that we can accommodate any additional requests. Please contact our team using the form at the bottom of this page.
- The right to data portability
AirwaysLife.com must allow you to port and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different platforms. Please contact our team if you wish to receive additional information on how to port your data elsewhere: using the form at the bottom of this page. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as a data controller.AirwaysLife.com must allow you to port and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different platforms. Please contact our team using the form at the bottom of this page if you wish to receive additional information on how to port your data elsewhere. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as a data controller.
- The right to object
You have the right to object to AirwaysLife.com processing your data even if our processing is due to legitimate purposes as described in our Privacy Notice, if you have any objections please contact our team using the form at the bottom of this page
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and AirwaysLife.com must stop processing your data.
If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our team using the form at the bottom of this page
19. Legitimate Purposes for Collecting Your PII
The following are the specific legitimate purposes that we may use your PII for:
- Contract Administration – We may use your PII to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; and/or (2) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications).
- Access and Communications to Our Platform – We may use your PII to (1) set-up and manage your AirwaysLife.com account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- Use of the Platform – We may use your PII to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- Sharing with Third Parties – We may use your PII to share with our partner companies that we share data with.
- Allowing You To Access – We may use your PII to allow you to download your data or content from the Platform.
- Training and Improvements – We may use your PII to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
- Direct Marketing – We may use your PII to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in.
20. Retention of PII
AirwaysLife.com will only retain your PII for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your PII.
- Upon your request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of you PII stored with us.
- Where you have requested modification or deletion of your PII, we may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure.If you require additional details regarding the retention of your PII please contact us.
21. Transfer of PII Outside of the EEC
Where your PII is transferred outside of the EEC, AirwaysLife.com shall ensure that your PII shall have an adequate level of protection and that your information will be accessible as stated under the Privacy Notice.
22. Sharing of Data with Third Parties
Aside from the uses listed within this Privacy Notice, AirwaysLife.com does not share any of your PII with any third parties aside from third parties that are hired by us to assist us in processing your data (Data Processors) and our third party partners. All Data Processors have entered into binding agreements with us to ensure that your rights to your PII are respected.
23. Contact Information
If you have any questions or require additional information related to our information collection practices, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.